Shepherd Public Schools Scholarship Fund
The Shepherd Public School Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to benefit the education and development of Shepherd High School and Odyssey High School students.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Be an active community volunteer.
- Exhibit outstanding attitude toward school and community.
- Be a graduating senior from Shepherd High School or Odyssey High School.
- Be accepted to and will attend a university, college or school of higher education, including technical or vocational schools.
- Have maintained a 3.0 minimum grade point average.
2017 Scholarship Award: 3 - $500
Application Deadline: March 3, 2017