Isabella Bank Scholarship Fund
Whether it is a donation of time, money, or manpower, Isabella Bank and their employees look beyond their offices to define what it means to serve customers and support communities.
Learning is a life-long process. Isabella Bank firmly believes that educating young people is a crucial part of providing opportunities for personal growth and advancement. It is Isabella Bank's belief that service to one’s community is an important component of the education process.
Eleven scholarships are awarded annually by Isabella Bank as follows: 1 - Beal City High School, 1 - Chippewa Hills High School, 1 - Clare High School, 1 - Farwell High School, 1 - Greenville High School, 1 - Lakeview High School, 1 - Montabella High School, 2 - Mt. Pleasant High School, 1 - Sacred Heart Academy, 1 - Shepherd High School
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need, as expressed in the applicant's written essay.
- Demonstrate community involvement through service/volunteerism.
- Be a graduating senior from one of the high schools listed above.
- Be pursuing a two or four year degree and be accepted to a university, college or school of higher education, including industrial, technical or vocational school.
- Not be an immediate family member (sibling, parent, spouse or child) of an Isabella Bank employee or board member.
- Have a 3.0 or greater GPA.
- The student’s degree of involvement in and service to his/her community.
- Leadership shown during his/her involvement in and service to his/her community.
2018 Scholarship Award: 11 - $750
Application Deadline: March 2, 2018